For the third Preloved Christmas craft of the year, we’ve brought you a simple step-by-step guide of how to create a wreath made from pegs. You can use it as a beautiful Christmas decoration or to hang your Christmas cards from!
- Wooden pegs (around 50)
- Green spray paint
- Used cardboard box
- Red wool
- Wire (an old coat hanger will do!)
1. Clip all of your pegs around the top of a cardboard box and spray paint them. This way, the paint gets distributed evenly. Leave the pegs to dry overnight.
2. Bend a wire coat hanger into circle, and wrap the circle in red wool.
3. Place the pegs the whole way round the circle, leaving a gap at the top
4. Tie the ribbon into a bow around the exposed wire at the top.
5. Clip on all the cards you’ve got so far and hang it somewhere that you can enjoy it!
Tweet us your homemade wreaths @Preloved!